Monday, September 8, 2008

Jordan's crazy week!











HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!

JORDAN IS 9 YRS.OLD!



He had a great birthday this year with lots of love from friends and family! We love you birthday boy!


Jordan told me that he did not like cake. So, when I asked what he wanted he said, "Snickerdoodles"!
So I made snickerdoodle "cake"!





Jordan had a big week. It started with getting two of his lower teeth extracted. He was very nervous but found that it was not so bad. Those teeth looked like shark teeth. The roots were very long because there were no teeth directly under to shorten the roots and push them out. Jordan was a great example to his siblings, who were all watching in amazement! Way to go Jordan!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Hey you! I'm coming to Lodi this weekend. I lost my phone about a month ago so I don't have your number. Call me or send me an email. I'd love to meet up with you and your fam. We're going to the Grape Festival on Friday (it's free before 5pm which is great for us!) Can't wait to hear from you.

Annie Sunshine said...

Hey...I love the tooth picture. Jordan looks like a vampire...did you do that on purpose?

;)