Thursday, September 18, 2008

A sweet moment...

Sadie was just in the kitchen eating a banana
and I sat down at the computer. All of a sudden she started to cry, a very sad cry. So I said, in a very comforting motherly voice, "What happened? What's wrong, sweetie??" She cried, "I am just sad that that grandma and grandpa's daddy died!" and started crying harder. We then had a little talk about where they are and that we'd see them again someday. Then she said, "I just really want them to come down so I could see them."
Just another touching moment in the Edwards home.

2 comments:

jenny said...

Ohhh...she is a little angel!!!

Danelle said...

Hi Emily! We were cleaning out closets the other day and I came across a bunch of old cards and letters I had- it made me miss you sooooo much! I'm hoping to start a blog myself, but I am loving yours!
Smooches,
Dan-o-lay